Here at Blythe Bridge High School & Sixth Form, we implement a service that helps us connect with parents more efficiently. We call this service the Parent Portal.
It is easy to get started using the Parent Portal. You just need to read the instructions below.
Once you have submitted your email, we will process your request. Once we have checked the information matches that in our database, we will send you your login details and next step instructions via email.
How do I sign up for the Parent Portal?
1. Email peteIT@bb-hs.co.uk and type Parent Portal into the subject box.
Please include the following information on the email as we will need to verify it coincides with our database:
- Your full name
- Your child’s full name
- Your child’s middle name (if applicable)
- Your child’s date of birth
- The primary school your child attended
- Your postcode
- Your telephone number
2. Await our reply email containing your login details. Typical replies are within 7 days.
3. Visit frog.bb-hs.co.uk or click here to visit the Parent Portal. If you are using a mobile device, you will need to download the My Frog app (see below for further details).