Parent Portal Mobile App
Here at Blythe Bridge High School & Sixth Form, we implement a service that helps us connect with parents more efficiently. We call this service the Parent Portal.
It is easy to get started using the Parent Portal. You just need to read the instructions below.
Once you have submitted your email, we will process your request. Once we have checked the information matches that in our database, we will send you your login details and next step instructions via email.
How do I sign up for the Parent Portal?
1. Email peteIT@bb-hs.co.uk and type Parent Portal into the subject box.
Please include the following information on the email as we will need to verify it coincides with our database:
- Your full name
- Your child’s full name
- Your child’s middle name (if applicable)
- Your child’s date of birth
- The primary school your child attended
- Your postcode
- Your telephone number
2. Await our reply email containing your login details. Typical replies are within a couple of days.
How do I login to the Parent Portal?
1. Visit the App Store (iOS) or Google Play Store (Android) and download the My Frog app by Frog Education.
2. Open the app and enter the school URL: frog.bb-hs.co.uk.
3. Enter your username and password.
4. Click the grid icon (top left of the screen) and select ‘Dashboard’.