Meet past students who are studying or working in the field of
* Went on to achieve a Bsc degree in Biomedical science.
* Now a Business Manager for a District and County Council.
* Advice for current students: “Don’t panic! Prepare as much as you can. Try to study subjects that you have a genuine passion for. Enjoy!”
* Left with 12 GCSEs, graded A*-A.
* Completed a Level 3 apprenticeship in Business Administration, and was offered a full time position at the end of this.
* Advice for current students: “Find a balance between revision and relaxation, and manage your stress levels.”
* Left with GCSEs and A levels.
* Obtained a Bachelor’s Degree in Music, and an Associates Degree in Business Administration. Emigrated in 2009 to America. Opened own business, then progressed into the publishing industry and became an Editorial Director for 4 years. Also trained as a graphic designer and photographer. Currently retraining again in public administration and work in the nonprofit sector in the mental health care field. Now an Executive Operations Director, making 75k a year and living in Washington D.C. in the U.S.
* Advice for current students: “Make the most of this time, it’s much harder to return to study later in life. I am just starting a Masters Degree in public administration at 34, and it’s difficult juggling a full-time job, a family, and studies.”