* Left BBHS with 9 GCSEs
* Achieved a Bachelors Degree in Coastal Marine Biology.
* Advice for current students: “Work hard; have fun but get your head down to work. Don’t let others distract you from your goals.”
* Left with A levels in biology, chemistry, maths and physics.
* Achieved a Biochemistry degree at the Imperial College, London and went on to do a PGCE.
* Advice for current students: “Aim high! Believe you can do it, and put in the hard work. Don’t be put off or influenced by what your friends are doing, do what you want to do.”