Careers at Blythe Bridge High School & Sixth Form – Employers
We are proud to work with so many businesses and employers who support our careers provision in providing our students with many experiences and opportunities, whether it’s a virtual talk, in school presentation/workshop, contribution to our virtual careers space, attendance to our annual careers fair, provider of work experience or workplace visits and many more ideas created through excellent partnerships and collaboration. Universities, colleges and businesses who already work in partnership with us support in:
– Aspirational talks in assemblies in person or virtual
– Workshops in school with targeted groups
– Careers fair
– Work experience
– Workplace visits for a morning, afternoon or whole day
– Mock interviews in school
– Setting of work-based challenges for our students
– Enterprise events in school
And many more ways in which our students education is enriched with encounters to support their future decision making in the type of career they want to follow.
If you feel you could contribute to our school careers programme, please contact:
We appreciate all the time and work our partnerships offer.
Trust the UK’s Leading Careers Specialists to help you pass your career selection process the easy way.