Please use the below link to access the Remote Desktop, allowing you to connect to the school network from home. Before proceeding, read the information below to make sure you can connect successfully. There is also a guide available to download for those running Windows 10 or Apple’s OSX operating system.
IMPORTANT NOTICE Remember to enter bbhs\ before your username when logging in (eg. bbhs\b.smith).
Whilst we offer this remote desktop service each device connecting to the remote server will be different and will have different levels of security.
Many add-on features will only be done once in order to set the system up on your machine. This will speed up the process the next time you login.
We recommend you follow the process first in order to try and connect. If you are experiencing problems then please try the solutions below.
Please add the website above to trusted sites. To do this click on the link above then click Tools (Cog wheel icon towards the top right) -> Internet Options
Click the Security tab, Trusted Sites then the Sites button.
To finish the process click Add then Close. You have now added the Remote Desktop to your trusted sites.
1. If prompted with a yellow toolbar please right click and run add-on.
2. Select Run
3. Make sure you are entering bbhs\ before your username.
4. Select School PC to launch a session as if you were logged into a school PC.
5. If you do not see the icons properly or it appears like below then you will need to enable/disable compatibility view depending on your version of browser.
Compatibility View can be changed by clicking the icon between the padlock and arrow. Below it is blue and is enabled.
6. Please click connect if prompted with the screen below.
7. Again if you see the screen below click connect. You can also place a tick in the box so you will not be prompted again.
8. Please enter your password if you see the screen below. Again you can place a tick in the box to save your password.